- Showcase Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotube (MWCNT) solutions
- Exhibiting at Booth 5K-02
Mumbai, India and Marietta, USA – January 25, 2024: Nanocyl, a Birla Carbon brand, will participate in NanoTech 2024, scheduled to take place from January 31 – February 2, 2024, at the Tokyo Big Sight in Japan. Nanocyl will be stationed at Booth 5K-02, showcasing its range of Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotube (MWCNT) solutions along with other innovative products designed to redefine industry standards.
Speaking about the participation, Laurent Kosbach, Business Head – Nanocyl, said, “Participating at NanoTech provides us with a unique platform to highlight our commitment to cutting-edge solutions that address the evolving needs of industries worldwide. With the Nanocyl brand, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of nanotechnology, and through showcasing our solutions, we aim to contribute to the ongoing advancements in the field, fostering innovation and sustainability.”
The solutions to be displayed at the event include:
- NC7000™, NC8000™ & NX5000™: industrial MWCNTs engineered for high-performance applications, providing improved energy capacity and electrical conductivity. Those materials are available in liquid dispersion below.
- Plasticyl™: A high-quality solution offering enhanced performances and durability for conductive plastic applications.
- Orgacyl™: Solvent based MWCNT liquid dispersions. Advancing the possibilities in the field of batteries, organic electronics with superior conductivity and reliability.
- Aquacyl™: Water-based MWCNT dispersions, an eco-friendly solution designed to meet the sustainability demands of various industries.
Birla Carbon has strategically acquired Nanocyl, in the last quarter of 2023, to enhance its footprint in Carbon based solutions for the Energy Systems and Plastics market, establishing a dominant position in materials crucial for the optimal performance of lithium ion batteries and various other conductive applications including Plastics. Nanocyl’s high quality multiwall carbon nanotube (MWCNT) solutions find applications across diverse sectors such as energy storage, automotive, electronics, and industrial, among others. NanoTech 2024 is the ideal platform for Nanocyl to share its solutions in the carbon nanotubes industry.
Join Nanocyl – A Birla Carbon brand at Booth 5K-02 to learn more.